When narrowing your strategy options, you may want to consider the following questions:
- Was the strategy designed for a population similar to the one you’ve decided to focus on? (race, ethnicity, developmental stage, etc.)
- Does this approach fill a need that other programs do not?
- Can your team afford the cost of implementing the strategy?
- Is it a good fit with your team’s strengths and capacity?
- Will it require new training for your team or others involved in implementation? Do you have the time and resources for training?
- Would residents support this strategy?
- Would local officials support this strategy?